PRODUCT NAME: TOO DAMN EASY
OVERALL RANKING: 30/100
PRICE: $2000, $6000 OR $ 18000
For years, Too Damn Easy has been making its bucks from cash gifting, something that started a long time ago. The owner of the system is not known by a real name, but it is suggested that the company belongs to ‘Q’. According to users who have tried it, using the system is quite simple as you pay 2,000 dollars to be a member. After joining, your work now is to recruit other members and benefit from them.
1. Its easy to enroll since it doesn’t require any given skills. All you need is $2000 and you are ready to go.
2. You are able to gain more profit if you recruit more members into the system, which means that the more recruits you enroll, the better the profits.
1. The system is very expensive for many people. You have to pay 2000 dollars to be a member and not sure whether your investment will bring any significant returns.
2. The system is run by an unknown person, which breaches the contract of trust to anybody that might want to join. If there is no trust then the business is not considered very legit.
3. Its hard to recruit new members since they have to ask many questions on how it works. Worst still, it is very hard to convince someone to pay 2000 dollars to be part of the program.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Too Damn Easy is designed for those people who want to make a lot of cash online. Even if you are a beginner and you have the cash to start and of course ready to convince other people to join, this could work for you.
The system offers you a couple of tools to help you through. It includes of 25-page e-book as a guide to enable you to have an idea of what it takes to succeed in different levels. Additionally, there are also some audio files which contain information about Too Damn Easy for better understanding.
As a new member, you have the freedom to decide which level you wish to begin with. You can start with $2000, $6000 or even $8000, depending on how much you want to invest. Remember this carries you for only 6 months.
While some say that the system is a scam and designed to take advantage of people, others say that they have seen rewards from the system. In general, it is very hard to convince someone to join a program where they have to shell out $2,000 without even knowing the owners name.
Looking for a 100% legit business opportunity that is totally free to join? Click Here